La Fonda de Zinzendorf: The Wok

Listening: Asian Dub Foundation - Community Music

Alright, well, we do have lost of "abendessen" here at zinzendorf (dinners), so from now on I will just wrap it all around the title "La Fonda de Zinzendorf". It's funny how my need of some sort of order kicks-in in the weakest places. Well, whatever, this time Pavlin and Tobia (I think) [ update: it was bought by Simone ] bought a Wok, one of those big frying sauce pans, and so to celebrate it we invited a few friends over for dinner. Elisabeth and The Schu did the dessert, and I invited the cute mexican girls (codeword for 'I didnt do shit').

So, here are two of the cooks of the day. Inevitably, Tobia had to do something: Spring Rolls, one of the best I have tasted I must say.


This time we even ate at the living room, because the Wok deserved it


These are the pretty Ileana and Doris. The former studies cinematography and the latter likes to sing "Killing me softly" in the cemetery


The multi-tasking of our resident Italian



Thats me, hehe.

This is Alejandra, she is from Guadalajara. I heard once that she could end wars only with her smile. I totally agree. (actually, this was said by a drunk Austrian after she brought him some tequila, BUT, that doesnt make it less true).


Anyhow, after some bottles of wine Ale started this card game, these are some of the punished people

The result of this one was HILARIOUS!, but Simone took my camera and deleted the best pic. [ update: she says she didnt delete it (i dont believe her) ]


But the best picture of all is this. Check out how cute Elisabeth looks.


That expression is Mastercard (you know, priceless ... duh!, I'm such a dork). I still have more pics of yet more dinners at La Fonda de Zinzendorf, but I will post them later.

0 comments: