Zinzendorfgasse

You know?, lately I have been so ridiculously busy at the institute that I havent had time for either taking pictures or uploading them. Ok, thats not entirely true, I have taken a few pics on reunions at home, etc. Anyhow, I seem to be in a permanent state of exhaustation, but today I will put some stuff here just to cheer my self up a bit.

Now I will just show you some pics of my place in Graz, the Zinzendorfgasse.

This is the view out of my balcony


And this too!, That tower all the way at the back is Graz' main landmark


Thats Simone,


...


Graz is a rather small place and almost in the woods. You notice that from the fact that I have to get vaccines against ticks and on the ocasional visitors we get.


One of the best things about this place is that I have the best cafe in town right across the street. The name of which might entertain some: The Beanery.



I do not live in a real Altbau (old construction) building, but it has its charm.

Thats my room :)


And thats Simone showing a pan she burnt about 2 weeks ago.


Alright, thats it for now. I hope some of you feel encouraged to visit me now :P

0 comments: