Deutschland ... where the deutscher live

Listening to: Camille, Le Fil album.
Reading: The God Delusion.
Watching: 24's 6th season (yeah baby!)
----------------------

Very creative name, I know.

Anyhow, today in lifeless' biography, we have a glimpse to what our hero did at the land of the germans, otherwise known as 'germany'.

It all happened in the summer of 2005 when, as a young blooming researcher, lifeless headed north from his austrian reisdence, to the land of the Rhein. It is there where he had the chance to meet -once again-, his friend, Mira, who allowed him to spend a few days at her cottage.

Wait, writting like this is difficult .... er..., this triggers a memory, maybe Kirsten could help .... well, whatever ...

So, long story short, I went to germany (for the first time) to a conference in Bonn, but since it is not so far from Saarbruecken, I decided to visit Mira. This was in July 2005 if I remember correctly. Small anecdote: I first went to Cologne, then I realized I couldnt get money out of my bankcard; I phoned Mira asking her for some cash (she didnt like that); I took a train from Cologne to Saarbruecken; took the money; 1 hour later took a train from Saarbruecken to Bonn; attended the conference; took a train to Saarbruecken; paid her the money back (yes I did pay her back); and then I had some time to enjoy with her and her friends.

She called some of her friends so we could have a small BBQ by the river, they were cool people, also Bulgarians by the way,

And this is Mira preparing some Sausages,


Well, it turned out that Saarbruecken was a bit, eerrrr......, boring, so we headed to Trier where a festival was going on and Mira had some friends, place was really crowded.



We found a spanish group playing spanish music with spanish flavor. There I saw this girl (on the left, seems dancing). She was quite cute and a good dancer so she deserved a click.


So, we headed to one of the concerts, there we found these "cool" guys (please, please, notice the quotation marks)


Oh, this is me and Mira, she has posed a couple of times for me, go check her at my dA Website


Well, it turned out that her friends had a band, so we went to see them. There a bunch of Portuguese kids were partying alright. It was funny because one of my friend's friends jumped and smiled like a bunny, hehhehe, he was the bass player (do bunnies smile?)



Holy Mother of Jesuschrist our Savior and Redeemer check out the size of my head!! Anyway, that's Mira driving me to Koeln's airport, she's way cool and nice (or she wanted to get rid of me as soon as possible).


This was her car, and inside the airport I found a Paisano.


So, thats it, I wont post pics from Koeln and Bonn cause they're boring.

0 comments: