Express summer break in croatia to go please (the sequel)

Alright, I will finish posting the pics of my break to Croatia. Wait, where was I last time?, oh yeah!, in Zagreb, so we continue there

Question: What is the thing with Europeans and dogs?, I thought this was only a bizarrity (no idea if this word even exists) of the Austrians, but no, it seems that the Spaniards are no exception.


And these are the girls enjoying their last day in Zagreb, they didnt want to leave; they loved the city. However, I forced them to go to the beach with me ...

So we headed to Krk, on a bus leaving from door 402, another few hours on our butts, just to see a bit of coast.


And then we arrived in Krk, a city that in its own way reminded me of Piran in Slovenia. Now, in this picture I want to bring to your attention the size of the bag. We went for three days and two nights to Croatia, and that BIG red bag is what Paki needed. Of course, she made Mercedes and me carry it for her. I will never travel with women again ... *shakes head and scowls*


No pictures please!. That night we went to the harbor and had a few coctails outdoors. It was indeed quite nice, half drunk we went back to the hotel which was not far away.


Then, the day after we went finally to the beach, this is me and Mercedes playing freezby in the cool croatian waters.


I know Paki will kill me for posting this pic, but look how clear the water is!


After buying souvenirs, the one thing we all had to buy were shoes since these beaches do not have sand but only rocks (I actually already owned these shoes).


And with this pic I finish this story, it was a cool summer break with my friends, one like very few i've had, hopefully it will repeat again somehow. Hope you guys liked the pics, take care o' ya selfs.

0 comments: