La Fonda de Zinzendorf: BBQ

Holy crap!, its been ages since I last posted. Sorry about that but I've been quite busy this whole time. But here I am back again with a few pics to share with you.

About 2 weekends ago Beate, Pavlin, Andy, Maria (neighbours and flatmate) and me decided to make a small BBQ here at Zinzendorf, so we invited a bunch of friends to stop by, bring something to eat and just enjoy the beautiful weather that we had those days. So, here you go:


Paki was one of the first to come (unbelievable!), she just wanted to take some sun :)


Like I said, we were not that many, we're very well behaved people actually.


Hey!, I finally got to see Lavi after her 6 month trip to Brazil. It was really cool to talk to her again.


Katja and Grega were also there. They were probably coming from a 30 kilometer bike tour or something. They love that stuff.


This is Maria for those of you who do not know her. She's one of my neighbours.


Pavlin invited these two Bulgarian girls, Alexandra and Svety.... is that how you write her name?


This is Lavi, me and the schu. I finally got to wear that shirt, it was sent to me by my sis from Cancun I believe.


Sun shades.


Unfortunately the Lavinias couldnt stay long. But I got to capture a kiss goodbye ;)


I should seriously do another session with this girl.


This is the shoe stuffing his face with vegetables. He didnt want to come down because he had to work, but I managed to convince him :)


Then more people came ...


These two are ... I have no idea, but I think the girl works in Propeller, our bar next door.


And this is almost at the end of the BBQ.


At the very end the Argentinians came (Eduardo and Analia, far right). We finished everything before midnight. Wow!, who wants us as neighbours?


Alright, I am ridiculously tired so I am off to bed.

0 comments: