Ostferien

Im sooooo behind with the posting of pictures. You have no idea. I still need to post the pictures of when my sis and her husband came to visit, and then the pictures from the UK. Well, but today I will show you how I spent my Easter. This was the weekend my sis arrived in Europe.

Will you look at that!!!. Im such a lumberjack!. I mean seriously dont I look like a professional .... errr ... wood carrier?. Well, whatever, Katja took these pics and I like them.


She also took these, which, even though the White Balance is fucked up they look quite ok. Dont they? Here Gregor and Matej.



Well, what we were actually doing was starting up a fire. Look at me feeding it :)


It was a raging pretty happy fire ... (those of you who have seen Howls Moving Castle ...)


And my 5 mins of creativity yielded:


Three slovenes and a mexican with too much camera space:



We were exhausted afterwards, and Maya was making fun of us:


The day after we painted easter eggs. That was my first time actually. I still dont grasp the idea of a bunny hiding colored eggs on the day our lord savior and redeemer your holiness jesus christ died, but is still fun.


Look, a happy family

This is the one I made,


This one was taken by Matej I believe. It came out quite well,


This is Josef, Gregor's father,


And the last one before I go,

Im unbelievably tired. 'night.

2 comments:

ozlem said...

the fire photos are beautiful, by the way i saw Howls Moving Castle =)

ozlem said...
This comment has been removed by the author.