Con la familia de visita: Vienna

Alright, I have tons and tons of photos to show. It would at least make 10 posts. But, I do not have the time nor the energy to do it, so I will just post a few today. And since I dont feel any creative I wont write much.

So, my sister came to Austria about two months ago. She and her husband spent some time in Prague and they I met them in Vienna. It was not their first time in Europe but it was in Austria so I had to actually prepare in order to be a good guide. Anyhow, lets just go to the pics. They were set to arrive at 6 in the morning in Vienna's Suedbahnhof, which they punctually did.

We just dropped the bags at Matej and Maya's place and we set up to explore Vienna (those two slovene's kindly allowed us to crash at their place, unfortunately we didnt meet them while there).


Look how that horse was standing!. Hahhahaha, my sister Raquel spotted that.

This is my sis and her husband at the Hofburg.


And the Bibliothek


Look, two Mendez at the Rathaus =]


This was taken by a funny Italian. .... tho I cant remember why he was funny.

And this by a funny Mexican ...


I really like this pic. I mean, pay attention to it for a few secs, maybe you'll see what I see.


And this is a classic. The Belvedere.


Du bist sehr blut!


Ha!, this little beach balls were fun to sit on.


Oh!, and another classic (tho, in essence is forbidden to take this pic). The Kiss, from Gustav Klimt.


That day we also went to the Kunsthistoriches museum. But only this pic came out worth showing.



I think I will do another post right away.

2 comments:

ozlem said...

your sister is so cute, i've just remembered your childhood photos ;)

Lifeless said...

Of course she is!, she's a Mendez.