Ausmalen

Tobia and I paainted my room over the weekend, that was cool.

Actually it was a lot of fun, in the morning Katja and Grega (slovene exroommate) came over for breakfast then we went to IKEA and OBI to get our painting supplies (they had to their own at the Slovene Club)
Oz doesnt like my new moustache, she says is pathetic and she laughed when I told her it took me 6 months to grow it. (and so did Beate, Pavlin, Paki and others).


Anyhow, as usual we had some wine during the painting and afterwards we had pizza.

Silly italians



Well, in the end the room turned out alright, that night I had Tobia and Beate as guests :)


Ich mit dem!

I was cold (((o o)))
I actually did a pretty cool video of the "transformation" of my room from yellow to white (yes, it was yellow). Though, now that I think about it you cant see the difference cause i didnt use Tungsten white balance for the pics. Crap!. Anyhow, I have to find out a way to upload the video yet, so I'll post that later. I'm off to bed.

0 comments: