Santa Barbara

Yet another blog .... this is my third. I hope I can actually keep this updated. Anyhow, here I go ...

Well, it turns out that I got a publication in a conference called ISMAR last week, and we went to Santa Barbara, California to present it. I had my article presentation and also a Demo just to show off our gadgets and some of the techniques we're working on here in Austria. I'm such a geek. But!, i'm not the only geek, check out these guys:

They're actually cool people, some work with me, others did at some point and others were just there. Anyhow, I kinda liked how these pics came out.



Of course we also did some actual work ...


Santa Barbara itself and the UCSB campus were also nice.





I will keep posting more stuff later, actually the airport was interesting, checkout my deviantart website if you're interested.

0 comments: