The Croatians come and we have wine

A couple of friends of the Shoe (one of my roommates) came from Croatia on friday and we had dinner with them. Thats one of the advantages of having an Italian in house (the Tobia, or Spaghetti-man, another of my roommates), he can spring a nice dinner pretty much with only garlic and cheese in the house.

Anyhow, I took a bunch of pictures as usual, here they go. Let me introduce you to Chu (or Shoe, or Schu)
Der Pavlin, our resident Bulgarian,

The italian,

This is what was in our fridge and what we ended up having



Coolest neighbor ever


Anyhow, just some random snapshots


Die ElisabethDie Dora
Die Dora and Leoben
Die Beate and Der Simone
Oh! and these are the croatians. Dora and ... and ... shit, I forgot his name. Gus? something like that. They were cool.

1 comments:

ozlem said...

you have a moustache??? welcome back, write regularly and check my blog =)